What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
You’re ready to sell your property. And, while you’re looking forward to seeing the word “SOLD” posted on the curb, you know there’s a lot to consider along the way. One of your first decisions is to select a real estate agent who will join you in the process.
You deserve much more than a sign in the yard, fliers in a box and an occasional open house. You deserve an agent who will be at your side, from listing to closing, ensuring that your property sells smoothly and you get the most money possible from the sale.
My local real estate market expertise means I’m able to interpret all data that dic-tates the optimum pricing strategy, so your property will be priced to sell. I dig deep to learn the unique selling points of your property and neighborhood. So my marketing plans and staging strategies will effectively target and attract your potential buyers. It’s a formula for success.
And, of course, I’ll take the time to listen, understand your challenges and goals and answer any questions you may have along the way.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
Active Action Marketing
Our Team's Objectives Are:
1. Get as many, highly qualified buyers into your home as possible, until it sells.
2. Figure out what has to happen to sell your home in the next 3-6 weeks.
3. Communicate with you weekly the results of our activities.
4. Negotiate for you, to work to get the highest possible price now.
5. To prospect daily to find highly qualified buyers for your home.
6. To use passive and active marketing best suited to our objective.
A. Passive Marketing (Things We Do, But Don't Count On)
1. Alaska Multiple Listing Service & Realtor.com listing
2. Classified Advertising (when necessary)
3. Sign In The Yard
4. Broker & Public Open Houses (when necessary)
B. Active Marketing (Activities That Work in THIS MARKET)
1. Help you discover the Right Price, Commission and terms to get the job done.
2. List your home on over 45 websites including those of our competitors.
3. Create Highlight Sheet with great pictures for cooperating agents and buyers.
4. Suggest staging for maximum appeal to a large range of potential buyers.
5. Promote to our personal database of agents and the public.
6. Constantly update you as to changes in our market place.
7. Daily Lead Generation (Live and Internet) looking for buyers for your home
8. Call "For Sale by Owner Listings" daily to see if they are your buyer.
9. Submit your listing to top Keller Williams agents for their waiting buyers.
10.Promote your home to other area brokers for maximum exposure.
11.Promote to our Victoria Brink Facebook friends.
12. Promote to our past clients to share with their sphere of influence.
13. Prequalify for ability to purchase all buyers prior to contract presentations.
14. Represent you and your interest upon the presentation of all contracts.
15. Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
After the contract has been accepted, handle all follow-up and keep you informed on all mortgage, title, survey, appraisal and other necessary closing procedures.
WE GET THE JOB DONE FOR YOU EVEN IN TODAYS MARKET!
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here